The club to stand firm petition.

Signed - it's not as though we cannot buy one or two quality replacements with the RIGHT attitude is it ?

Signed.

If Tevez has a problem with Mancini, then Tevez has to go. That would send a message to any other player that wants to rock the boat. Mancini is the boss and the owners are clearly backing him, and rightly so. He will bring success to City and if Carlos doesn't want to be part of it then so be it.

I am totally dismayed by what is happening right now, i know we all pay big to support our team and sacrifice many personal things in life to do so which i have no regrets over as MCFC are our team.
Personally travelling for hours by road, plane and train to get to all City matches and is done by many others, surely agents need to get real and realize what this means to us.
PS - If Tevez and i love the man for what he has done for us is genuinely suffering mentally then we should not stand in his way - If he leaves for another European club i will never forgive him.

I SIGN THIS PETITION AS OUR CLUB WILL STAND TOGETHER FOR EVER
CITY TILL I DIE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.