The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

We are at home with a 5:30 kick off the same night Olivia Rodrigo plays.

Talk about throwing it in at the deep end.

We are at home with a 5:30 kick off the same night Olivia Rodrigo plays.

Talk about throwing it in at the deep end.

I guess City fans get the use of the club car parks. It's going to be chaos surely

PS who is Olivia Rodrigo ?

Manchester City Council fucking over concert goers as well as City fans.
I don't mind parking restrictions outside homes but to restrict non-residential street is utter stupidity.
The Olivia Rodrigo gig starts sufficiently late for City fans to nab the best parking spots, and the same will happen when Barry Manilow (I think) is there on the final game of the season, however a midweek concert on the same night as a PL, CL or even LC game will be a traffic nightmare.
Concerts are arranged much earlier than fixtures and I can't see UEFA upsetting the broadcasters on our behalf. I also can't see midweek concerts being restricted to Thursdays (for the moment).

Manchester City Council fucking over concert goers as well as City fans.
I don't mind parking restrictions outside homes but to restrict non-residential street is utter stupidity.
The Olivia Rodrigo gig starts sufficiently late for City fans to nab the best parking spots, and the same will happen when Barry Manilow (I think) is there on the final game of the season, however a midweek concert on the same night as a PL, CL or even LC game will be a traffic nightmare.
Concerts are arranged much earlier than fixtures and I can't see UEFA upsetting the broadcasters on our behalf. I also can't see midweek concerts being restricted to Thursdays (for the moment).
There will be no compromise on either side, concerts are booked years in advance, uefa dint give a crap about the concerts, what will be telling is when the release car parking at the they are complying there’s no parking for Take That and the venue can do nothing about it. Summer concerts should be fine but in the football season I think City will get priority, wait until the Euros come that will fuck everything up again if we get matches. It’s a shit show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.