The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

City just sent book a presale tickets for Paul Mc Cartney £304 pound for two tickets, day of our Man U game.
The traffic round the ground will be horrendous I don’t know where we will park the car

I’d see Paul McCartney but never at those prices.
£150 for an a ticket is unfortunately what most "names" charge. My sister saw crappy girls aloud at Manc arena a few weeks back and it was £150 just for them!

I've got my Paul tickets. So I'm happy. Taking my son to one of them too :)

£150 for an a ticket is unfortunately what most "names" charge. My sister saw crappy girls aloud at Manc arena a few weeks back and it was £150 just for them!

I've got my Paul tickets. So I'm happy. Taking my son to one of them too :)

A young lady and I saw Girls Aloud (whom I rate as quality pop) at the O2 Arena years back and it was less than that for both of us. Far, far less. £70 maybe.

It’s a better venue than the AO Arena BUT it’s in a shit place to get to and from - especially when heading home. It would be great if it were in the centre of town.

Hi mate what row where you on, I’ve looked at the view from my seat and it seems if you are near the top the view can be slightly obscured by the sound/light equipment

I was on the very back row (16), block 303 for James. Nothing from the ceiling in the way of the stage, but the near side screen was partly obscured by a speaker.

303 is pretty close to the side of the stage though, so could be different from 311.

I've got my Paul tickets. So I'm happy. Taking my son to one of them too :
Hey, a bit less of that, thank you! Girls Aloud were brilliant. Me and my daughter loved it and a fabbo night was had. And I paid about £90 iirc inc booking fee for great seats on the side lower tier.
You enjoy your Paul though ;-)

Well that's £303.98 more than I would pay :)
He’s 81yr doesn’t need the money and it might be the last time he comes to Manchester, worth it to be in the company of a legend :) the venue will be charging all the money because they can for a super star.
That’s what he is ! anyone going will have a brilliant night because it’s a great venue from all accounts

Last week I saw The Smashing Pumpkins
there, good gig and £50 I felt was a decent ticket price for a band of that stature. Although I wasn't drinking ,the prices weren't cheap, £8.95 for a pint! No coffee either which was disappointing , though my wife tells me I'm just old as young people don't want to have hot drinks at a gig (not sure how Barry's fans coped without their Ovaltine that late into the evening though). The que for the bars were a bit like the ones at Half time at a City match in terms of length between the 2 bands, but they did have a little shop with the self service tills like in the Supermarket which I quite liked (don't think they had booze in these though)
Personally I'm not a massive fan of Arena gigs as i find they can feel bit souless and the atmosphere can get a bit lost. The likes of the Apollo or Academy are better to see a gig imo, but having said that I did feel the acoustics were very good.
Pointless really talking about transport links really, its very close to the tram stop as we all know and the trams were very crowded...but we also know that anyway, but they were free the night I went.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.