The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

They got too eager, too greedy, whatever, and started booking artists way before they could be 100% certain of being ready?
Or is that too simple a take?
From what I’ve been reading, it isn’t scheduled to be complete until 2025. Like 100% doors open and everything ready to go.

If they’ve booked artists and sold tickets before it’s total completion, that is a disgrace.

Just seen that the bloke who was meant to be on tonight (nope I don't know who he is) has released a statement saying a problem at his sound check earlier today showed a problem. If that is the case, how did it get to the stage of them actually opening the doors and starting to let people in before they pulled it? Absolute shambles.
Norman Collier never complained.

The problem happened whilst he did his sound check, but wasn't directly sound related. He wasn't due on until around 9 so probably soundchecked just before the venue opened.
Not enough 3 pin sockets or american 2 pin ones ha ha

Where I worked built all singing and dancing warehouse all robots but someone didn't legislate for euros and UK pallets lol

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.