The Colin Bell Collection

Sorry its a bit off topic but years ago when Ebay first started up I can clearly remember seeing 2 Colin Bell england caps up for auction,
I know they may have been fakes but it all seemed legit & as far as I can remember the seller was looking for £500 for the two, I often wish I had looked into it a bit more, maybee met the seller for more info but I didnt have any spare money at the time,
I wonder if they were genuine what they would be worth?
It wasn’t flooded with fakes like today and would say they were genuine at that stage.

Classic football shirts were well ahead of the game and simply purchased almost every genuine match worn shirt for next to nothing that went on eBay and built the empire they have today from it.

Whenever I bought a City shirt, it was always adorned with a number 8.

As a 15 year old my most emotional and memorable match was the King's comeback. I had a season ticket in the Kippax and as the players came out for the second half the noise grew, being a slight individual I couldn't see much,then the songs started and never stopped. Pretty sure someone scored a hatrick in a 4-0 win, but hardly got a mention. That day was all about him, our love and respect for him. He really was our thoroughbred, our superstar, we have been blessed with so many great players since, we have been so lucky but for me he had it all.
It was Dennis Tueart got the hat-trick.

Colin came on as sub for Paul Power

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.