The come on Arsenal thread?

i want them humiliated today, is that so wrong after the the way they went overboard on weds ?

if we're going for draws id rather have them at 0-0, so the goals for rule won't play a part after goal diff.

besides, we want one of ours to win the golden boot.

bobmcfc said:
i want them humiliated today, is that so wrong after the the way they went overboard on weds ?
Is it bollocks....want a hiding for the twats. If Arsenal win I might send Teesey and extra gift.

TFC said:
As optimistic as this sounds, a draw leaves us 9 points behind the Arse and 10 points behind the rags with 2 games in hand.

I'll take an exciting 2-2 with a side order of injuries to both teams please.

;)

Rooney is the only rag worth worrying about, injury wise.

Here we go. C'mon Arsenal.

Sky Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Is it bollocks....want a hiding for the twats. If Arsenal win I might send Teesey and extra gift.

lol, arsenal play nice football. i want them to take the scum apart

I see they had a stronger 1st 11 plus a far stronger bench v Us than they do today. Shows thier priorities

TFC said:
As optimistic as this sounds, a draw leaves us 9 points behind the Arse and 10 points behind the rags with 2 games in hand.

I'll take an exciting 2-2 with a side order of injuries to both teams please.

;)

I like your thought process , but I always want the twats to lose. How about a 3-2 compromise ?

5-0 arsenal

shrek to score a hat-trick of own goals from corners.

rooney tripped in arsenal's box in a stonewall penalty. ref doesnt give it, arsene doesnt see it, fergie loses his balloon.

rooney takes the piss out of arsenal back four. ref doesn;t take action.

arshavin scores one on the 90th minute, and another on the 96th minute.

next day, rooney gets slapped with a 3 match ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.