The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

SebastianBlue said:
adrianr said:
SebastianBlue said:
On a side note: who is staying up for the Spain match?

Tempting to watch Silva and Cavani, but the chances of it being a possession sideways pass bore fest far outweigh the chance of it being fun enough to stay up for.

You might be right but I'll be doing it anyway, despite needing to be in the office around 7:30 tomorrow.

I'm a glutton for both tiki taka and sleep deprived punishment.

If I knew work tomorrow wasn't going to be hell on earth tbh I'd do the same. As it is, if I have to deal with any more incompetence on less than 8 hours kip some poor sod will likely get a mouthful they don't deserve.

Syth said:
SebastianBlue said:
Syth said:
Mine won't let me ;( parents huh?

Parents are easy.

This misses... Now that's a challenge.
Hahaha I bet it's more challenging indeed, I'm still too young to know!

Would love to watch Uruguay-Spain though but it will be 1am here..

Too young? Excuses!

You aren't trying hard enough! Propose to the next person (no judgement here) you see!

Then you will get the full experience of life. ;-)

adrianr said:
SebastianBlue said:
adrianr said:
Tempting to watch Silva and Cavani, but the chances of it being a possession sideways pass bore fest far outweigh the chance of it being fun enough to stay up for.

You might be right but I'll be doing it anyway, despite needing to be in the office around 7:30 tomorrow.

I'm a glutton for both tiki taka and sleep deprived punishment.

If I knew work tomorrow wasn't going to be hell on earth tbh I'd do the same. As it is, if I have to deal with any more incompetence on less than 8 hours kip some poor sod will likely get a mouthful they don't deserve.

Sorry to hear about the incompetence. My staff are actually fairly capable, thankfully.

Godspeed mate!

SebastianBlue said:
Syth said:
SebastianBlue said:
Parents are easy.

This misses... Now that's a challenge.
Hahaha I bet it's more challenging indeed, I'm still too young to know!

Would love to watch Uruguay-Spain though but it will be 1am here..

Too young? Excuses!

You aren't trying hard enough! Propose to the next person (no judgement here) you see!

Then you will get the full experience of life. ;-)
Hehe all in good time mate! :D

That was a very good game by Italy, I'm liking how they play under Prandelli(sp?) can't wait to see Brazil-Italy!

mcmanus said:
davymcfc said:
Pirlo is absolutely magic. World class player.

Yup. Only catching parts here and there but watching him make that weighted pass inside the left back made me drool. No wonder his team mates make the run because there is every chance without breaking stride the ball yours.
He makes everything look so effortless. I remember getting the same vibe when del piero came to eastlands. Poetry in motion.

Mario getting lots of praise after this game which is fully deserved. He put in a great effort tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.