The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

Too bad Silva/Navas aren't in the starting 11..I wonder if Spain will manage to hold of Cavani and Suarez 2:1 for Spain is my prediction. Anyways off to bed, have fun to those watching!

Good match, very enjoyable and high level of football. Italy look good, though their defense looked shaky today, usually much better. Brilliant in midfield as usual. Pirlo had a great game spraying the ball around and controlling the tempo. Balotelli worked hard and did well. Italy missed the magic of Cassano. They need a player like him to complete the team.

Mexico were okay. Dos Santos had a good game, worked hard and Hernandez scored like he usually does.

Looking forward to seeing Spain vs Urguary. Surprised to see Mata not starting, but guess he is exhausted. I don't see the point of both Martinez and Busquets either. Surely it is one or the other.

mcmanus said:
Proelia said:
Pirlo is so disgustingly overrated

Once missed an important penalty for me when managing Napoli on FM. Useless kunt.
Absolute joke isn't it.

Pirlo is a fine player in the ilk of Xavi, Iniesta etc. Ageing but still a magician. Intelligence and passing are worlds apart from his foes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.