The Confederations Cup Thread/ City Player Watch.

mdj0520 said:
adrianr said:
Irwell said:
This pitch is a bit of a state considering it's basically a practice run for the World Cup.

Just came to post the same. We going to be playing a world cup on this shite? Hope not!

Not entirely sure we'll be involved at the moment, me.

Hah, fair point.

Well, don't know about anyone else, but from the last few games I've seen of Brazil, they don't have a cat in hells chance of winning the World Cup in 2014.

Just a question. The confederations cup is a World Cup warm up tournament which takes place a year before the World Cup at the World Cup venue. In 2003 MVF died playing for Cameroon during the confederations cup in France. Why was it played that year?

davymcfc said:
Just a question. The confederations cup is a World Cup warm up tournament which takes place a year before the World Cup at the World Cup venue. In 2003 MVF died playing for Cameroon during the confederations cup in France. Why was it played that year?

It used to be every 2 years but since 2005 it's been every 4 years.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
davymcfc said:

It used to be every 2 years but since 2005 it's been every 4 years.
Thanks very much.

adrianr said:
mdj0520 said:
adrianr said:
Just came to post the same. We going to be playing a world cup on this shite? Hope not!

Not entirely sure we'll be involved at the moment, me.

Hah, fair point.

Well, don't know about anyone else, but from the last few games I've seen of Brazil, they don't have a cat in hells chance of winning the World Cup in 2014.
Agreed, Brazil are average, their crowd is poor and i will be surprised if Scholari is still there to lead them into it, Argentina or Spain for me

Looking at the crowd, even the women the Brazilians would probably only rate as average at best are still well worth slipping a length.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.