The Conservative Party/Government

Shut down for false advertising of 'news channels'.

No issue if they are promoted as opinion channels.

They mislead the gullible like Fox News/OAN in the US.

It’s the news with a right wing slant.

Some want it, the majority don’t.

I don’t so I don’t watch it. I don’t have any need or burning desire to stop others watching it though.

Are the likes of GB News and Talk TV just an extension of the Tory arm?

GB Newa is an outlet for the gammonista which panders to their hate speech and gets away with it because they say they are not a news channel despite the channel name.

TalkTV is a bizarre channel that provides an outlet for some boring old farts to spout on about the things THEY think are important - killings in Gaza - yeah but what did the BBC say? Musk - free speech warrior or Twitter killer?

Its like being trapped by all those relatives and bigots that you avoid at parties who hold court in the kitchen and whine on about trans rights to teen agers just getting a drink and enjoying themselves

GB Newa is an outlet for the gammonista which panders to their hate speech and gets away with it because they say they are not a news channel despite the channel name.

TalkTV is a bizarre channel that provides an outlet for some boring old farts to spout on about the things THEY think are important - killings in Gaza - yeah but what did the BBC say? Musk - free speech warrior or Twitter killer?

Its like being trapped by all those relatives and bigots that you avoid at parties who hold court in the kitchen and whine on about trans rights to teen agers just getting a drink and enjoying themselves
They‘re no different to Jeremy Vine spouting shite on 5 or Loose Women chatting bollocks.

People just like to hear moaning and reminisce about how life was better when they were a nipper.

At least Vine and Loose Women don’t suggest they’re news, I suppose.

They‘re no different to Jeremy Vine spouting shite on 5 or Loose Women chatting bollocks.

People just like to hear moaning and reminisce about how life was better when they were a nipper.

At least Vine and Loose Women don’t suggest they’re news, I suppose.

I think Vine probably would.

Should be made to cycle until he dies of exhaustion or is mowed down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.