The Conservative Party/Government

There it is. According to the IFS there really is literally no money left and very little opportunity to get more with the tax take the highest it has ever been. Whoever wins the next election is screwed. 14 years to get this but they managed it in the end.

There it is. According to the IFS there really is literally no money left and very little opportunity to get more with the tax take the highest it has ever been. Whoever wins the next election is screwed. 14 years to get this but they managed it in the end.

which is why this morning they are polling at 18% their lowest EVER - even Mayday is off

So you'd rather continue with the Tory wreckers because it would boost the hopes of Scottish independence?
I really don’t see any difference between both of them now. The insanity of the Toff Experiment should be behind us. So both will follow the same path. However, I detest the Tories but I hate traitors more. I won’t be voting for either. I expect the Tories to fuck us over, Labour falling into line to put the burden of the disaster we have endured at the feet of working people is a capital offence.

Labour will win, but they make me want to puke.

Dead behind the eyes they continue to trot out the same old lies that they themselves know are untrue and do not believe

Sounds like he's aiming for 'non-Conservative' standing down, but he's still miles out.

59 Conservatives on Wednesday (so 60 with May)
36 others, of which 17 are Labour and 9 and SNP.
The 'others' also includes 6 independents, some of whom were Conservatives (Hancock, Knight).

It's not difficult to find out - Parliament has a list!

Sounds like he's aiming for 'non-Conservative' standing down, but he's still miles out.

59 Conservatives on Wednesday (so 60 with May)
36 others, of which 17 are Labour and 9 and SNP.
The 'others' also includes 6 independents, some of whom were Conservatives (Hancock, Knight).

It's not difficult to find out - Parliament has a list!

That link has the word in its title that for a Tory MP works like sunlight does on a vampire - RESEARCH.

What they do is get a line from Conservative HQ each morning and learn it off by heart and just trot it out without thinking

That link has the word in its title that for a Tory MP works like sunlight does on a vampire - RESEARCH.

What they do is get a line from Conservative HQ each morning and learn it off by heart and just trot it out without thinking

It does seem that way - I get the impression that they're trying lines out to see what works and what doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.