The Conservative Party/Government

That is exactly what he is hanging on for ,the plane could have only a handful of people on it but he will say it has stopped the boats , erm , dickhead

Thing is, delaying the election until the autumn will do them no others in relation to immigration as there will be news reports throughout the summer focusing on people crossing the channel in boats.

Love this line from a Stewart Lee article in The Grauniad yesterday, I believe:
Another week, and another racism scandal farts out from the dying body politic of this rotting, gaseous corpse of a Conservative government

This was good too:
At Wednesday’s hotel, I encountered the Daily Telegraph at breakfast, the newspaper equivalent of finding a turd in your Frosties. Opening it, I saw it contained a column by Allison Pearson, the newspaper equivalent of discovering a horrible intestinal parasite still wriggling inside the turd that is the Daily Telegraph.

Thing is, delaying the election until the autumn will do them no others in relation to immigration as there will be news reports throughout the summer focusing on people crossing the channel in boats.

Love this line from a Stewart Lee article in The Grauniad yesterday, I believe:
Another week, and another racism scandal farts out from the dying body politic of this rotting, gaseous corpse of a Conservative government

This was good too:
At Wednesday’s hotel, I encountered the Daily Telegraph at breakfast, the newspaper equivalent of finding a turd in your Frosties. Opening it, I saw it contained a column by Allison Pearson, the newspaper equivalent of discovering a horrible intestinal parasite still wriggling inside the turd that is the Daily Telegraph.
Ha, he is not mincing his words lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.