The Conservative Party/Government

What's Labour's plan?
Oh wait they don't have one
Hi Rishi!

They are waiting for you to call an election rather than announce it now and have you nick it or sabotage it.

And even if they had no plan it would still be a lot better than this Rwanda farce.

You have a majority in the House of Commons and the House of Lords, so why have you not got it through already?

Oh, ...your own party doesn't support it and you are too weak to do anything. OK.

So you will just have to blame Labour as always since you don't have a single success to campaign on after 14 years (apart from lots of Fujitsu contracts for your wife's family).

Hi Rishi!

They are waiting for you to call an election rather than announce it now and have you nick it or sabotage it.

And even if they had no plan it would still be a lot better than this Rwanda farce.

You have a majority in the House of Commons and the House of Lords, so why have you not got it through already?

Oh, ...your own party doesn't support it and you are too weak to do anything. OK.

So you will just have to blame Labour as always since you don't have a single success to campaign on after 14 years (apart from lots of Fujitsu contracts for your wife's family).
They’re taking us back to square one, which I guess is 2010.

A time we’d all want to return to, if we could.

Hi Rishi!

You had a day off I take it

No I haven't don't assume and be so patronising. I'll ask again what's the Labour plan? I have looked and looked but they don't have one.

Very, very weird, you say you've looked and looked and somehow didn't find the document on their party home page with 47 policy positions in it?

Do you want to go through these one by one?

How about setting up a new 1,000 person returns unit to support in the processing of asylum claimants and return those with no right to be here. That's one. There's 46 more. How about hiring 6,500 new teachers?

You can argue that you don't agree with their policy positions (I disagree with quite a few of them) or that they lack some details, or the funding is debatable, but to say they don't exist is just... not to put too fine a point on it... fucking asinine. They're there. Fucking read them. This is all that's wrong with the country today, if something isn't in the form of a three-word slogan or a Facebook meme it doesn't exist.

You say "at least the Tories are doing something", could have fooled me. What is it they are doing exactly? Just one example of an effective deployment of policy will do. Just one.

All this isn't even to mention that we're not even in an election season yet, so Labour have absolutely zero obligation to release a full manifesto - especially when the Conservatives have a habit of stealing all of their most popular policies.

Honestly, the level of discourse in politics is about as bad as it's ever been.

Very, very weird, you say you've looked and looked and somehow didn't find the document on their party home page with 47 policy positions in it?

Do you want to go through these one by one?

How about setting up a new 1,000 person returns unit to support in the processing of asylum claimants and return those with no right to be here. That's one. There's 46 more. How about hiring 6,500 new teachers?

You can argue that you don't agree with their policy positions (I disagree with quite a few of them) or that they lack some details, or the funding is debatable, but to say they don't exist is just... not to put too fine a point on it... fucking asinine. They're there. Fucking read them. This is all that's wrong with the country today, if something isn't in the form of a three-word slogan or a Facebook meme it doesn't exist.

You say "at least the Tories are doing something", could have fooled me. What is it they are doing exactly? Just one example of an effective deployment of policy will do. Just one.

All this isn't even to mention that we're not even in an election season yet, so Labour have absolutely zero obligation to release a full manifesto - especially when the Conservatives have a habit of stealing all of their most popular policies.

Honestly, the level of discourse in politics is about as bad as it's ever been.
Ha! can you honestly say page 5 has a chance of working? but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story - and yes I knew about this Labour "policy". To mention again at least the tories have a practical solution rather than what you have just sent me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! can you honestly say page 5 has a chance of working but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story and yes I knew about this Labour "policy". To mention again at least the tories have a practical solution rather than what you have just sent me.
Idiot.
How about this plan, rather than sending 300 non-criminal asylum seekers to Rwanda at a cost of half a billion quid and counting?

Another day and more bollocks by sunak , i suppose we now know there wont be an election for at least three months , he will want at least one plane going before the coward will risk it . Thought the max we could send to rwanda was about three. hundred so where is he getting several flights every month from ?
I agree, I believe there is a cap of a couple of hundred. I also don’t believe it will stop the boats should flights commence.

I think when the Tories get a pasting at next month’s local elections, he will face a VONC and go for a GE then.

I thought also, Rwanda said no deal if the UK don’t adhere to international laws.

Ha! can you honestly say page 5 has a chance of working but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.
Idiot.

Okay so you've seamlessly switched from "there's no plan" to "the plan won't work". So the plan does exist, despite your claim. Nice U-turn.

And where did I even say I agree with the plan? I explicitly stated in my post I don't agree with plenty of Labour's plan.

It’s a lame duck government and they are dragging us to an election it’s a dereliction of duty for their own personal satisfaction, when they are defeated again on this they should just call an election no fucker wants them in just let Labour take over and try and sort everything out, though they are going to need longer than one term after this shit show.

Ha! can you honestly say page 5 has a chance of working? but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story - and yes I knew about this Labour "policy". To mention again at least the tories have a practical solution rather than what you have just sent me.
Idiot.

In terms of either parties policies, what outcomes are you looking for? Based on your desired outcomes, what is the practical Conservative solution that you are referring to and why do you think it is better than Labour's approach? Can you be specific in terms of what you think will work well with the Tory approach and what you think the flaws are in the Labour approach? Otherwise we're just in man yells at clouds territory aren't we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.