The Conservative Party/Government

clueless rich cunts living on an alien planet totally devoid of any insight into living costs and disability. It's not all physical disablilty either.

A fucking GRAB RAIL?

Cunts

Just heard on the radio - there are 360k recipients of PIP following a diagnosis of anxiety or depression. Stride's answer is get them therapy. There is currently a backlog just shy of 2m people waiting for therapy.

They are alienating everybody - they are going to lose massively when a GE is called

Just heard on the radio - there are 360k recipients of PIP following a diagnosis of anxiety or depression. Stride's answer is get them therapy. There is currently a backlog just shy of 2m people waiting for therapy.

They are alienating everybody - they are going to lose massively when a GE is called
That’s not true. There are loads of people out there that want all benefits stopped, mate. ;-)

There is no therapy availability unless you pay....it's all bollocks and total lies for the cameras.

Years on waiting lists then some inexperienced kid offering CBT.

Or get sectioned and released too soon.

I am strongly in favour of people with mental illnesses getting therapy. I know from personal experience that a proper consultant psychiatrist and his/her team can work wonders. The problem is that there is a shortage of such people and (unless you are a danger to yourself or others) you are likely to have to wait a long time to meet them.

The other thing is that even mentally ill people have to eat and pay rent/mortgages. Anything that diminishes their financial security is likely to make them worse, not better. Maybe the idea is to save money by encouraging suicide.

I am strongly in favour of people with mental illnesses getting therapy. I know from personal experience that a proper consultant psychiatrist and his/her team can work wonders. The problem is that there is a shortage of such people and (unless you are a danger to yourself or others) you are likely to have to wait a long time to meet them.

The other thing is that even mentally ill people have to eat and pay rent/mortgages. Anything that diminishes their financial security is likely to make them worse, not better. Maybe the idea is to save money by encouraging suicide.

I would normally react with revulsion at such a suggestion however seeing what is going on I have to say this is entirely plausible as an aim for these ghouls

The Tories haven't got time to get this through, maybe Labour would just announce that any new adjustments to PIP made by the Tories will be reversed when they get booted out of power.

But I suspect Labour will keep some of the Tory shit and blame the Tories for the next 4 years.

Branding people with mental health problems scroungers and work shy is typical nasty tory speak , also life is more expensive with severe disability which is why you need monthly money . Carers need paying , they are not going to work for a person in their homes for nothing . Attacking people on pips is a cunts trick

Branding people with mental health problems scroungers and work shy is typical nasty tory speak , also life is more expensive with severe disability which is why you need monthly money . Carers need paying , they are not going to work for a person in their homes for nothing . Attacking people on pips is a cunts trick
Every Tory Govt I've seen since Thatcher has proved this theory to be fact.

Labour marginally better. None of them shine with brilliance on the side of the poor or less abled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.