The Conservative Party/Government

They've lost the plot...

That's hilarious. It's like they've taken some in-joke that they have in their own offices about Angela Rayner being French and assumed the rest of country shares it too. What is even the association here? Or they really wanted to do the communist Russia thing, but couldn't because it would remind everyone of the links between the Tory party and shady Russian businessmen.

That's hilarious. It's like they've taken some in-joke that they have in their own offices about Angela Rayner being French and assumed the rest of country shares it too. What is even the association here? Or they really wanted to do the communist Russia thing, but couldn't because it would remind everyone of the links between the Tory party and shady Russian businessmen.
While publicising Labour policies that most people who are not rabid swivel-eyed loons would welcome.

Or are they suggesting of a policy of fire and rehire for everyone in the country?

John Oliver has just done a great bit about the UK election.

Ironically you can't watch this if you're in the UK, but I'll put it here for anyone who wants to watch and has a VPN (try Malaysia) or lives outside the UK (and probably the US, Canada or any other English speaking country).

One highlight: British five year-olds are now a full centimetre shorter than they were when the Tories took charge.

I’m a full 7 centimetres shorter than when the Tories took charge. I’m still the same height mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.