The Conservative Party/Government

Instigated by Wes Streeting and it’s being looked into by the National Audit Office who are completely independent, so their conclusion will be interesting.

Good but the speaker should take note... if the only way to show up his lies spewed out in front of the speaker with no comment is to refer it to the NAO renders the speakers position vulnerable and the Commons way of dealing with things outdated

Good but the speaker should take note... if the only way to show up his lies spewed out in front of the speaker with no comment is to refer it to the NAO renders the speakers position vulnerable and the Commons way of dealing with things outdated
It’s only fitting that the traditional way of dealing with the egregious lying of this lot is rendered redundant and a new method is found.
They have taken bare- faced lying to previously unknown heights and it needs a wholly different approach to deal with it.
If the will is there.

The Speaker will do nothing to jeopardise his elevation to the Lords. He saw what happened to Bercow, he prefers the quip as opposed to a whip. He is nowhere strong enough to rein in the Blobster.

The Speaker will do nothing to jeopardise his elevation to the Lords. He saw what happened to Bercow, he prefers the quip as opposed to a whip. He is nowhere strong enough to rein in the Blobster.
I sometimes think MPs could do more within the rules like the debate last year where as it was a motion about truthfulness they could call Johnson a liar.

A "terminological inexactitude" may be old hat but a bit of imagination could help.

"The PM is speaking through his teeth"

"I've sent for the fire brigade to extinguish his pants on fire"

Or just call him a liar and get thrown out.

I sometimes think MPs could do more within the rules like the debate last year where as it was a motion about truthfulness they could call Johnson a liar.

A "terminological inexactitude" may be old hat but a bit of imagination could help.

"The PM is speaking through his teeth"

"I've sent for the fire brigade to extinguish his pants on fire"

Or just call him a liar and get thrown out.
Opposition MPs could ask why Johnson's supporters are happy to allow him to make statements that are at odds with what is actually happening.

Coffey doesn't look like someone who enjoys a pint and a takeaway does she?

I see ‘Handsy’ is preparing to ‘brass’ it out, like Johnson. How do they get rid of him? (Handsy). Can he be deselected by his local party? What are the rules? After all he has been voted in by the electorate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.