The Conservative Party/Government

Failed to register being taken out by a Tory Donor, who's firm, a fashion house got hundreds of millions of pounds worth of PPE deals without competition, and who's profits rose from £144k to £13m in a year.

Sounds about right for them lot

Sure someone will be along soon to tell us he's a clever chap, and it wasn't his fault, just unprecedented times, everyone would have done the same...

"The investigation into Mr Gove takes the number of MPs who are being investigated by the standards commissioner, Daniel Greenberg, to six - all of whom are Conservative."

Hope Starmer, with his background, brings them all to justice in a court of law
The prison system is already overstretched to breaking point so they’ll probably avoid doing time unfortunately.
Deals will be done and most will escape any serious justice.
I’d try all the cunts who have feathered their own nests at the expense of the country as traitors. That goes for any politician of any persuasion not just the Tories.

The prison system is already overstretched to breaking point so they’ll probably avoid doing time unfortunately.
I’d try all the cunts who have feathered their own nests at the expense of the country as traitors. That goes for any politician of any persuasion not just the Tories.
Isn't treason the only charge the death penalty still applies to?

I'm not a fan of corporate punishment but these cunts have death on their hands.

Failed to register being taken out by a Tory Donor, who's firm, a fashion house got hundreds of millions of pounds worth of PPE deals without competition, and who's profits rose from £144k to £13m in a year.

Sounds about right for them lot

Sure Brewster will be along soon to tell us he's a clever chap, and it wasn't his fault, just unprecedented times, everyone would have done the same...

"The investigation into Mr Gove takes the number of MPs who are being investigated by the standards commissioner, Daniel Greenberg, to six - all of whom are Conservative."
Edited

Absolutely this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.