The Conservative Party/Government

Didn't want to start a new thread but given we're discussing the Tories and the Right, can anyone enlighten me on Douglas Murray. He seems to be a relative's favourite writer all of a sudden and I'm concerned.

Far right whacko. Immigration is a tool to replace all white people blah, blah. Usual stuff. Our version of Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson - the latter was last seen raging at Elmo from Sesame Street.

Penny held a very heavy sword at the coronation and is duly promoted to most senior Tory MP.
She had to go to the gym to prepare and even managed to get a harness that didn't show.
Can she be worse than May, Johnson, Truss or Sunak?
Not only that, they can goin into the election telling us that the Penny has finally dropped form them and that they’re a totally changed party.

Un
Far right whacko. Immigration is a tool to replace all white people blah, blah. Usual stuff. Our version of Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson - the latter was last seen raging at Elmo from Sesame Street.
Blimey. He's in seriously deranged company.
Thanks for that. Somehow he'd never crossed my radar. Maybe because I don't read the Spectator!

we don't vote on a PR basis and in other analysis of the numbers by seats were that to be the result Labour would win 400 seats and LD's would be the official opposition - at what point is he taking a call from Vlad telling "Rishi - you are going about this election stuff in all the wrong ways. "
Putin is too busy trying to regain power in the crazy part of North America between Mexico and Canada and to regain the Soviet block to concern himself with the UK

Putin is too busy trying to regain power in the crazy part of North America between Mexico and Canada and to regain the Soviet block to concern himself with the UK

He's already sorted the UK ..... Got people in position in the House of Lords, had them owning football clubs and newspapers and ̶b̶r̶i̶b̶i̶n̶g̶ entertaining the political party in power.

He doesn't need to focus on the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.