The Conservative Party

What does the twat mean that it will be replaced by a 40% single rate? Is that on the whole of someone’s earnings after the personal allowance?
They are reducing income tax to 19% from 20% so I doubt it. I assume that will be on anything after 50k

Edit - 45% is on earnings of £150k lol so yeah, very helpful to the rich I assume it's a 5% reduction yet the rest of us plebs only get 1%. Anything after 50,200 is taxed at 40%

Last edited:
Labour do look like they're talking all this far more seriously.
It's like Chalk and Cheese.
It's a piss take for the tories....they look addled.
Gone full disaster capitalism.

As others have said should Reeves become chancellor next election she'll need to do something radical to try and dampen this raging forest fire of destruction of workers rights.

Only about another 20 months of this shit show then, get them the fuck out.
Could technically continue until January 2025, and there is going to be considerable pain ahead for everyone.

There is no data to support their policies, merely blind faith, and that means the coming weeks will see data arrive that will expose huge holes in what they are expounding.

Growth plan - cut taxes for the rich - let them accrue more and more of the housing stock - squeeze the poor - force them to do more work and restrict their right to withdraw labour - Tory Britain in 2022 - shit hole run by a gang of spivs

Yep. And all of this without any published costs from the OBR, or indeed an election mandate.

Reactions: mat
They are reducing income tax to 19% from 20% so I doubt it. I assume that will be on anything after 50k

Edit - 45% is on earnings of £150k lol so yeah, very helpful to the rich I assume it's a 5% reduction yet the rest of us plebs only get 1%

But the rich will spend as a result which means all the poor folk will become wealthy. That's how the world works right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.