The Conservative Party

What should happen is a GE but we now that ain’t going to happen!

rishi Sunak will be the next pm just because of what he was saying about the finances and calling out Liss truss..

This whole sorry saga has highlighted a glaring error in politics that needs rectifying. When a government implodes like this then a general election has to be called. In all my years I've never seen a party so unfit to lead the country. Watching TV interviews of the general public though there are still some defending them and saying they'd still vote for them. It's a beyond belief.
But therein lies the rub. Who decides what constitutes an implosion? And of what magnitude must it be before a GE need be called? There is still a chance, slim may it be, that enough Conservatives could get behind Sunak, Mordaunt, and Hunt in a kind of ‘emergency cabinet’.

I’ve had a hunch for a few weeks that the sheer scale of the country’s financial problems are even greater than has been admitted, and that when the figures are finally released at the end of this month, the shock from them will either sink the Conservative ship immediately, or be so frightening that it forces enough of them to coalesce around such a ‘team’ as outlined above. Just my hunch.

wow - I never had you down to be someone keen to put the final nail in the Tories coffin - welcome aboard here's a nail hammers are over there.......
Keeps my thread going the tories are fucked anyhow:-)

History has repeated itself and I'm a bit concerned it will again when Labour get in. We certainly can't have a general.election anytime soon. We cannot afford a large majority for any party.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.