The Conservative Party

Sunak it is then it seems, he's been extremely clever in all of this.

Truss got in and he went underground but he didn't fold like the opportunists to try and get a cabinet job and now they've all torn themselves apart.

I think a big change is coming now. We'll hopefully finally see the back of these dickheads like Jacob Reese-Mogg, time to put them back in their box.
He's a lot more right wing economically than Johnson.

I think a lot of his support comes from being the man in position when all those furlough payments went out, but he was apparently the one in cabinet arguing for them to be lower and end sooner. He's got a bit of credibility recently by suggesting Truss's plans were batshit crazy, but that hardly makes him an economic genius.

Boris Johnson was an awful person, and an awful PM, but his desire to be loved meant that the crueller aspects of the Tory party were kept partly in check. I suspect we'll simply see Sunak using the current crisis as an excuse to cut back on public services again.

Mad Nad's still hoping to be slipped one last length. " He won't go to the members for a vote" - thems the rules Nad's - Brady set them out last week - if there is only one candidate he/she is crowned with no need for a time consuming ( and costly ) consultation of the members.

Mad Nad's still hoping to be slipped one last length. " He won't go to the members for a vote" - thems the rules Nad's - Brady set them out last week - if there is only one candidate he/she is crowned with no need for a time consuming ( and costly ) consultation of the members.

Happy days, they’re ripping themselves apart. At least Sunak will keep the economy safe for a handover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.