The Conservative Party

So another Tory bites the dust, this one for the third time. I don’t know any other workplace where you can be so bad at your job you get more goes at it, it’s staggering. If I fucked up in my job at this sort of level, I’d be out on my arse.

Another post above is about a Tory who has another job paying £60k pa whilst also being an MP. My job keeps me busy for at least 10 hours a day, and often more. Whilst it is important to my business that I provide a consistently high level of service and the right solutions for my customers, it is not as important as looking after the people who have elected me to look after their interests. The country is burning down and some of these fuckers are spending hours of their working day doing other outside work for more money. How is it even possible to do two highly paid jobs with any great level of care and diligence?

So another Tory bites the dust, this one for the third time. I don’t know any other workplace where you can be so bad at your job you get more goes at it, it’s staggering. If I fucked up in my job at this sort of level, I’d be out on my arse.

Another post above is about a Tory who has another job paying £60k pa whilst also being an MP. My job keeps me busy for at least 10 hours a day, and often more. Whilst it is important to my business that I provide a consistently high level of service and the right solutions for my customers, it is not as important as looking after the people who have elected me to look after their interests. The country is burning down and some of these fuckers are spending hours of their working day doing other outside work for more money. How is it even possible to do two highly paid jobs with any great level of care and diligence?

It's not just the MPs - I read at the weekend that 50% of the Civil Service are still working from home.... what is going on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.