The Conservative Party

Was watching the Parliament channel the other day and saw May there, sitting quietly and listening attentively, as is her wont, and it struck me that Johnson and Truss just never seem to be in the chamber.

Ian Blackford got a tremendously sarcastic reception from the Conservatives when he bobbed back up to the surface on Wednesday, so I was wondering if we’ll ever see 4 prime ministers in the chamber at the same time, which might even be a record.

I guess that the Conservatives will try not to let that happen- just too embarrassing, which might be why they’re keeping Kwasi ‘the 45p distraction’ busy elsewhere.

Last edited:
Was watching the Parliament channel the other day and saw May there, sitting quietly and listening attentively, as is her wont, and it struck me that Johnson and Truss just never seem to be in the chamber.

Ian Blackford got a tremendously sarcastic reception from the Conservatives when he bobbed back up to the surface on Wednesday, so I was wondering if we’ll ever see 4 prime ministers in the chamber at the same time, which might even be a record.

I guess that the Conservatives will try not to let that happen- just too embarrassing, which might be why they’re keeping Kwasi ‘the 45p distraction’ busy elsewhere.

Got news for you - Truss is about to re-launch herself on a platform as having been just misunderstood and she is going to tell us all why she and Kwarteng were right all along

Got news for you - Truss is about to re-launch herself on a platform as having been just misunderstood and she is going to tell us all why she and Kwarteng were right all along
Just like the backing of Raab and that all those claiming bullying are just snowflakes?

Yes, I see that her name is being bandied about again, but I think it’s more to do with some MPs resurrecting a WhatsApp group to call for tax cuts. Got to start working on Hunt so as to get the pre-election bribe agreed upon.

Yes, I see that her name is being bandied about again, but I think it’s more to do with some MPs resurrecting a WhatsApp group to call for tax cuts. Got to start working on Hunt so as to get the pre-election bribe agreed upon.
Tufton Street have been allowed a voice once more, calling for tax cuts and decrease in public spending.

They really do want it all.

Tufton Street have been allowed a voice once more, calling for tax cuts and decrease in public spending.

They really do want it all.
Getting ready for the big bun fight after the local elections. Once they receive the predicted thwacking in those, they’ll be hammering on Sunak’s door demanding immediate tax cuts, or else! At which point, Operation Reinstate Big Dog will gain momentum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.