The Conservative Party

So 100 backers needed, 2 or 3 max then. Sunak and Mordaunt nailed on? With the only other possible Bojo?
No chance of their being 3, Sunak will get 200 and Mordaunt about 100 I reckon.

Then what those clueless cunting members do is anyone’s guess.

Probably vote for the wrong person again because Sunak is brown.

If it’s that big a difference, Mordaunt or whoever is second would just pull out.

And what is the relevance of that when talking about the Conservative party?

Sick of the whataboutery.

The Tory membership had a choice of 2 candidates, one who was a complete idiot, who looked and talked like an idiot and who everyone knew was a idiot with a track record of being an idiot. The other had demonstrated some reasonable financial management of the economy through difficult times.

Apart from the fact that the Non-idiot candidate was not white what other reason was there for the Tory party members to elect the candidate who was famous for being an idiot?

Clutching at straws there fella. Sunak wasn’t voted for because the membership felt he’d stabbed Johnson in the back - simple as that, even if it’s playground nonsense.

I think the polls of tory members at the time of the last leadership election had Mordaunt beating Sunak by more than Truss would, until she was KO'd in the final round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.