The contrasting emotions of watching a football match

You sure as hell were not at The Gillingham Play Off final then, 0-2 down and 120 seconds of normal time on the clock.

Totally agree, watching city is one big rollercoaster ride.

I would love to see a video of myself celebrating a goal, i would probably cringe. Like OP i dance around the room screaming and shouting, dog s**ts itself and the neighbours walking past think I have lost my marbles seeing me punching the air in delight and skipping round the room.

The worst was the world cup game against Argentina in France 98. Sol Campbell scored and me and my mate shot out of the house and did a lap of the estate Shearer style with hands in air, then rolled back in the house to all the other lads subdued because the goal ended up being disallowed. Another one was at Old Trafford when I think it was Anelka had a goal ruled out in last minute which would have won us the game after Goater had just equalised. I ran out of the boozer with plenty other City fans dancing across the road only followed by United fans doing the same thing because they realised it had been disallowed.

'I would love to see a video of myself celebrating a goal, i would probably cringe. Like OP i dance around the room screaming and shouting, dog s**ts itself and the neighbours walking past think I have lost my marbles seeing me punching the air in delight and skipping round the room. '

Ditto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.