The cost of football 2016

Malcolm Clarke, chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation, said: "On their current £8.3bn deal, the Premier League could afford to let every single fan in free for every game and still have as much money as they had under the previous deal.
"That gives you an idea of the scale of the amount of money they have got."

Just shows they dont give a shite about us, lower the tickets to £20 and they are still making a massive profit

Malcolm Clarke, chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation, said: "On their current £8.3bn deal, the Premier League could afford to let every single fan in free for every game and still have as much money as they had under the previous deal.
"That gives you an idea of the scale of the amount of money they have got."

Just shows they dont give a shite about us, lower the tickets to £20 and they are still making a massive profit
What I found funny was that they all charge the maximum £30 for away tickets. Not sure why I expected it to be different but I thought it might be.

just a small amount off the out of control wages and transfer fees could help even more to reduce ticket prices and players would still sign for top clubs to win trophies

Does anyone know how many value gold season tickets there are?

We always get credit in the price of football studies for having the cheapest season ticket, but it's meaningless if there's only a few hundred of them.

Anyone know rough numbers?

Does anyone know how many value gold season tickets there are?

We always get credit in the price of football studies for having the cheapest season ticket, but it's meaningless if there's only a few hundred of them.

Anyone know rough numbers?
I could be way out but I reckon it's in or around 5,000 to match the south stand extension. Iirc the intention was to move the cheapest season tickets to the south stand and increase revenue by replacing those season ticket holders with hospitality packages in the CB stand.

I could be way out but I reckon it's in or around 5,000 to match the south stand extension. Iirc the intention was to move the cheapest season tickets to the south stand and increase revenue by replacing those season ticket holders with hospitality packages in the CB stand.
Not all seats in the South Stand extension are the same price.
The £299 seats are in the higher rear section, with prices increasing as you go lower down. My guess about 1000 seats at £299,maybe less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.