The COUNTING Banner at the Swamp

Do we ALWAYS have to resort to "We're rich" as the only way to insult other clubs?

It makes me wonder why people don't like us?

El Boy Wonder said:
Who gives a fuck about them or their shit banner, its pathetic that they have one about us and its pathetic the amount we go on about them

Ditto.....word for word.

Damocles said:
Do we ALWAYS have to resort to "We're rich" as the only way to insult other clubs?

It makes me wonder why people don't like us?
People liked us for our comedy value. I can live without that.

Their owners have deliberately got them into massive and possibly unpayable debt so it's quite legitimate.

mancity5 said:
El Boy Wonder said:
Who gives a fuck about them or their shit banner, its pathetic that they have one about us and its pathetic the amount we go on about them

Ditto.....word for word.

Couldn't agree more.

Used to find the waving of tenners at Stamford Bridge very tiresome by the homesters.

As someone earlier said, let's just concentrate on winning and backing the lads to the hilt.

Fried Onions said:
mancity5 said:
Ditto.....word for word.

Couldn't agree more.

Used to find the waving of tenners at Stamford Bridge very tiresome by the homesters.As someone earlier said, let's just concentrate on winning and backing the lads to the hilt.

Most London teams did this in the 80s whenever playing a northern team. Loathed it then, loath it now.

My vote is a quick round of 'you can stick your fucking banner up your arse'.

Simple, to the point, effective.

Irony is lost on americans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.