The criticism of this years socks.

C_T_I_D said:
Very, very clever move to design them like that. Apparently the reasoning behind them having them stripes is to enable them to identify their teammates faster without having to look up and then play the ball basically. I think this will actually benefit us to be fair, it's quite a clever move.

This makes no sense whatsoever to me. Care to expand?

bluemoonmatt said:
Saying its easier to identify your teammate is bollocks. However it is about time we reverted to having maroon in our socks. It looks so much classier and is a subtle nod to our history
bell%20big.jpg
COLIN%20BELL%20HIPS.jpg
MikeSummerbee1.jpg
man-city---team-with-trophi.jpg

But we haven't got a history! Haven't you heard!!!??

I think C_T_I_D has got a point. I washed mine a few days ago and they were very easy to pick out in the tumble drier.

C_T_I_D said:
Very, very clever move to design them like that. Apparently the reasoning behind them having them stripes is to enable them to identify their teammates faster without having to look up and then play the ball basically. I think this will actually benefit us to be fair, it's quite a clever move.

Possibly the most ridiculous post i have read on here!

The wife is very impressed with the second strip, especially the socks.
She knows everything so they must be OK.

If you don't like the socks boys then don't buy them instead of moaning, simples!!
I wanted to post a picture of the meerkat but cant work out how to do it lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.