The Crooked House

Can’t see how they will rebuild it to be honest. The original only got into the state it did due to how it settled over the years. That subsidence will cause huge issues for any new groundwork.
Just bankrupt the bastards that did it and put the money to better use in the local area.

Live 5 minutes away from that and if 21000 people bothered to go there when it was open it wouldn't have shut in the first place
If all the CAMRA members who raged about the closure visit when (if) it re-opens and drink 4 pints of Banks's it might survive. But they won't.

Very hard getting anyone out to visit it (see also : Barton Arms in Aston).

That is not really enforcable though is it. A nice symbolic gesture, but in reality, not much in it. The building wasn't (from what I can see) listed. Whether it was arson is a separate matter for the police, but that is a different consequence that doesn't involve rebuilding it.

That is not really enforcable though is it. A nice symbolic gesture, but in reality, not much in it. The building wasn't (from what I can see) listed. Whether it was arson is a separate matter for the police, but that is a different consequence that doesn't involve rebuilding it.
I think the headlines will appease the locals and those up in arms. I imagine however it will drift quietly away. Bottom line is that it was a dump that no one wanted to go to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.