The Crucial Ten Games - Pressure Monitor!

C_T_I_D said:
1. Racing Santander - Loss 3 - 1 away
2. West Bromich Albion - Loss 2 - 1 away
3. Hull City -
4. Blackburn Rovers -
5. Nottingham Forest -
6. Portsmouth -
7. Wigan Athletic -
8. Newcastle United -
9. Stoke City -
10. Middlesbrough -

I think this thread should be cut off if indeed Mark Hughes is relieved of his managerial duties at Manchester City. I think this should act as a log of the kind of pressure the manager will be under as the games go on etc. This is the amount of games people were prepared to give him so hey, lets monitor this.

C_T_I_D said:
C_T_I_D said:
3. Hull City -
4. Blackburn Rovers -
5. Nottingham Forest -
6. Portsmouth -
7. Wigan Athletic -
8. Newcastle United -
9. Stoke City -
10. Middlesbrough -

I think this thread should be cut off if indeed Mark Hughes is relieved of his managerial duties at Manchester City. I think this should act as a log of the kind of pressure the manager will be under as the games go on etc. This is the amount of games people were prepared to give him so hey, lets monitor this.

I have always thought that Wigan at home was the cut off point, because if you look at whats to follow the Middlesbrough game 2 UEFA cup(not sure of the order), FA Cup 5th round(assuming we are still in it), Liverpool(a), West Ham(a), Aston Villa(h), Chelsea(a). The owners will want to give the new manager a chance and if they hold off until after that 10th game thats 7 really tough games(Ok West Ham might be the weak link). This is of course assuming we continue in the form we are in now. Another factor if they do end up firing him after Wigan it would still give a new manager nearly 2 weeks of the transfer window to play with(I will assume that the next manager would be lined up before hand).

C_T_I_D said:
Can someone make this a sticky please.

Basically, the significant majority of people were saying that the next nine games we are capable of winning them all. We already lost one of these games. Okay it's not crucial in terms of us already having progressed, but it is in terms of the future of the manager in my opinion.

3. Hull City - win 5 - 1 home ( turning point? )
4. Blackburn Rovers - draw 2 - 2 away
5. Nottingham Forest -
6. Portsmouth -
7. Wigan Athletic -
8. Newcastle United -
9. Stoke City -
10. Middlesbrough -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.