The Cult of Tevez

the one thing i dont like is that when the players names are read out everyone just sits there in silance untill tevez name is read out and then theres a huge cheer and everyone wanks onto the pitch.
i havnt seen him in the same light after his transfer request and i still think he will be gone in the summer. quality player though. saying that i think i prefer jo.

holy fuckin ell...you do realise we stole him from the rags for an absolute bargain?....my only criticism is he makes jo look worse than he is...if the price to pay for being the best goalscorer we,ve had in decades is that he gets greedy im all for it

Probably the best striker in the country at the minute, why shouldnt we enjoy him? Or should we sing songs about opposition strikers called Alan rather than sing about our best player and captain.

SamTheGuru said:
I don't think the standing ovation was for his performance. I think it was for his consistant contribution.

Crazy rant though. I do think you are insane.

We're all insane. Nutty as Dundee fruit cakes (they do have nuts on 'em, don't they?) How else would decades of supporting MCFC be explained than through a serious debate and explanation of human nuttiness. Stark staring mad - not Madchester fer nowt!

Think the club are bending over backwards to accomodate Carlos and circumvent the necessity for searching for a 50 goals a double season striker! Not many knockin' about that you could replace Carlos with.

Must admit, i don't cheer Tevez the same since his transfer request, probably never will.

He said everything he's repeated before he handed it in and threatened to quit, so there's really nothing stopping him from doing the same thing again.

I don't care where you want to play the blame, if the player really loved playing for City so much then he would have stopped the public game of chicken instead of letting it run for a week and allowing his name to be attributed to statements.

We're lucky that he'll seemingly continue to perform week in week out regardless, but he's shown he can throw it all away on a whim and then take it all back on a whim.

It's a decent lesson for our younger fans; support City over idolising a single player.

It would be interesting to know what his transfer request was all about one day. Has anyone noticed we have seen his kids a lot more since he withdrew his transfer request?

GStar said:
Must admit, i don't cheer Tevez the same since his transfer request, probably never will.

He said everything he's repeated before he handed it in and threatened to quit, so there's really nothing stopping him from doing the same thing again.

I don't care where you want to play the blame, if the player really loved playing for City so much then he would have stopped the public game of chicken instead of letting it run for a week and allowing his name to be attributed to statements.

We're lucky that he'll seemingly continue to perform week in week out regardless, but he's shown he can throw it all away on a whim and then take it all back on a whim.

It's a decent lesson for our younger fans; support City over idolising a single player.

fer fuck sake he's a kid being yanked in like 20 different directions.....let him be a mard arse...let him throw tantrums...let him believe he has us by the nads but hang onto him for dear life....Mancini knows this...why cant the supporters wake up to it?

So when he leaves will there be ritual suicides from his cult? :P

Carlos is an amazing footballer and probably the only player in our squad who is what you could call a poster boy in world football, along with the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Kaka, Torres, and Rooney. So it is no surprise that the club treats him like an idol even if sometimes it is a little OTT and also risky business with the strong chance that he could leave the club soon.

thank god for people like vinny, de jong & silva who get on with their job without having to have their asses kissed constantly. but aslong as tevez is scoring then we must keep kissing his ass for that chumps league spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.