The Cup Final return travel issue

Yeah amd they did that last minite as in a week or so before , but atm there isn't any planned for 6 weeks time and they are already ramping up the price to nearly £80.

Hence me saying do we need to pressure them now to announce extra trains and prices imediately so people know what to plan

You are right, as staffsblue was alluding to the other week. VT only plan extra trains based on sales, so all advance tickets go straight away, others start booking at the rip off prices then as sales peak they decide to put extra trains on.
If no one booked there would be no extra trains.

It's all bollocks really and not easy for fans to get a decent priced train ticket apart from the early planners who know they will get a match ticket.

That's not my intention will stay over rather than that

what I mean generally though that is tge last train home and if you discount that then it is even more of a ball ache with number of trains and if ET happens the trains cannot handle the volume of fans
Booked travel lodge Watford at the final whistle them trains when we go to Wembley just not worth the pain
Easier to drive

The last few seasons the final has been played while premier league games are going on, hence the late kick off. Surely this year it being played after the season ends should mean an earlier kick off?

The last few seasons the final has been played while premier league games are going on, hence the late kick off. Surely this year it being played after the season ends should mean an earlier kick off?

That was 4 years ago and happened once, they moved the time to accomodate and have left if at 5pm or 5:30pm since

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.