The curse of the booking office

maxflicity

Why do you always feel disappointed when dealing with the booking office?

Tried to book my season ticket in block 307 east stand level 3, and I'm told I can't have my seat for health and safety reasons, there is building working going on ....... This is the usual shite that city continue to shoot themselves in the foot with ticketing.

Nothing has hapened in that stadium for months and they now decidevto do work..... So I have to wait to relocate..... I hate that ticket office.

Is this for the Celtic game or a season ticket? As i booked mine ages ago for 309 and won't be happy if i turn up and have to move.

So where's the ticket office now then ..... next to the gasworks?

maxflicity said:
Why do you always feel disappointed when dealing with the booking office?

Tried to book my season ticket in block 307 east stand level 3, and I'm told I can't have my seat for health and safety reasons, there is building working going on ....... This is the usual shite that city continue to shoot themselves in the foot with ticketing.

Nothing has hapened in that stadium for months and they now decidevto do work..... So I have to wait to relocate..... I hate that ticket office.
I tried to book my seats today for 309 and was told that these seats will be going to Celtic but i know this cannot happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.