The Daily Mirror

Today was the last time i buy this sad excuse for a newspaper. They call us a laughing stock, well they are an even bigger laughing stock publishing that joke of a newspaper.

Also like in this thread, it is better to copy and paste the article rather then give us a link because every click makes them money and we don't want these shower of twats getting any more money do we now?

bluemonday said:
shaundickov said:
Good. Labour loving left wing piece of shite which let's not forget forged pictures of our soldiers pissing on prisoners. That's how much they love our country and respect our soldiers.

Great another fascist idiot. Well done.

The guy isn't left wing labour supporter, and tells of one of the worst pieces of 'journalism' ever printed in a newspaper (Made worse for me as I was employed by the rag then) and he is labelled by you a 'fascist idiot'. Why? FFS.

hey people. there's a 'rate this story' function on that page. get your butts over there are give him a ONE! an average rating of one mightt not impress his boss.

zeusbheld said:
hey people. there's a 'rate this story' function on that page. get your butts over there are give him a ONE! an average rating of one mightt not impress his boss.
just done it and it went from 3 to 2 straight away (only 12 people rated)
please do the same

blue dallas said:
zeusbheld said:
just done it and it went from 3 to 2 straight away (only 12 people rated)
please do the same

It went from 3 to 2 for me, a rag must have voted.

Just a quick question.... If it was that shower of shit over the way making representations to land KaKa, would the article of remotely resembled that one? I think not...

Godfather said:
i gave up reading after about 3 sentences. how the hell are we a complete laughing stock because one of the best players in the world turned us down???? surely its the other way around, we should be respected for going in for him?

You did better than me. I only managed 2 sentences.

Our day will come to sicken assholes like this. Will boycott this communist toilet paper the rest of my life. Come on city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.