The Darkest Hour? - 1998 Stoke relegation video

Re: The Darkest Hour

The fans were amazing at the end. Good point made with this vid. The good times are ahead of us but boy have we had some tough times along the way.

Fecking nightmare and another one leaving the ground as it was murder with a handily placed mound of rubble near the Stoke fans.

On the plus side, I pulled a well fit Stoke fan that day on the way down the road after the game. Went for a couple of pints and mutually commiserated, and the rest of the night went very well. You can't beat angry, depressed sex.

goose72 said:
On the plus side, I pulled a well fit Stoke fan that day on the way down the road after the game. Went for a couple of pints and mutually commiserated, and the rest of the night went very well. You can't beat angry, depressed sex.
Feckin ell' her fella must have been chasing me then.

I remember being sat in the car listening to that at my Aunties.

I was only 8 so wasn't that aware of it all.

But I remember Ipswich when they sent us down and I thought that was the end for MCFC.

Bluebee2 said:
goose72 said:

The only stoke fans I saw after the game were running at the police.

ramsdale4 said:
Bluebee2 said:

The only stoke fans I saw after the game were running at the police.

Is that a euphamism? Yeah she did a bit of that too ;)

Re: The Darkest Hour - 1998 Stoke relegation video

Watching it again this morning just reminds me of how mental that day was. It seems almost surreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.