The Darkest Hour? - 1998 Stoke relegation video

monroe to angeline said:
I remember driving away from the ground and getting the car kicked in, my mate driving with colours on. We tried to avoid the thugs by getting away from the traffic by driving on the other side of the road. My mate then tries to take off his shirt ( whilst driving ) gets it stuck on his head and we take the wing mirror off a police car coming the other way. ho hum !

That just made me laugh. When it rains it pours, hey?

We ran a Stoke fan over on the way out towards the motorway - stupid bastard threw himself in front of the car thinking that our driver would stop. He didn’t stop. Fortunately for him, we were in stop - start traffic and we were only doing about 20mph. Big gash on his arm and a bang on the side of his face. One of his mates then threw a brick through the rear windscreen. Our driver gets out of the car with a crook lock in his hand and goes beserk whilst the Stoke arseholes are bouncing up and down a safe distance away. Driver turns back to get in car and for good measure sticks a shoe into the Stoke fan who’s been run over. The best bit was that our driver wasn’t really a City fan - he was a mate of one of the other passengers who had only been to one game before.

As for Stoke fans, true retards who are a product of their truly shite environment. It’s just a pity that we were only doing 20mph rather than 40mph. He wouldn’t have been missed.

Character building and makes me appreciate what we now have, whilst Stoke and their pig fans will eventually go back to the lower divisions where they belong.

Royaloak said:
We ran a Stoke fan over on the way out towards the motorway - stupid bastard threw himself in front of the car thinking that our driver would stop. He didn’t stop. Fortunately for him, we were in stop - start traffic and we were only doing about 20mph. Big gash on his arm and a bang on the side of his face. One of his mates then threw a brick through the rear windscreen. Our driver gets out of the car with a crook lock in his hand and goes beserk whilst the Stoke arseholes are bouncing up and down a safe distance away. Driver turns back to get in car and for good measure sticks a shoe into the Stoke fan who’s been run over. The best bit was that our driver wasn’t really a City fan - he was a mate of one of the other passengers who had only been to one game before.

As for Stoke fans, true retards who are a product of their truly shite environment. It’s just a pity that we were only doing 20mph rather than 40mph. He wouldn’t have been missed.

Character building and makes me appreciate what we now have, whilst Stoke and their pig fans will eventually go back to the lower divisions where they belong.
yeah...congratulations

Re: The Darkest Hour - 1998 Stoke relegation video

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I honestly really wasn't bothered, indifferent, in fact.

We were already pretty much down. It was never going to happen.

I think some City fans convince themselves this sort of thing just leapt up on us.

We had been conditioned for the best part of two years prior, the slide was on under Ball and Clark.

The club and team was rotten to the core. The only thing about that day was the City support, but hardly a surprise.

If anything, I consider days like that for the cameras, a sort of 'look what great fans we are'.

Relegation was the best thing that ever happened to us. It took us to the precipice, exactly where we needed to be if there was ever to be a new dawn.

There would be no ADUG without that so-called bad day.
my take on events also ,the really dark days were still on the horizon

I got my arm broke of a coppers truncheon, cunts<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 am --<br /><br />I got my arm broke of a coppers truncheon, cunts

Was sat with a big group of cousins (all utd fans) watchin Man U win the title again, whilst we've just be relaged to Div 2.

One of the lowest points in my life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.