The Darts 20/21

Some match that was. Rydz will be back. It was a bit tight the crowd booing Wright and cheering when he missed shots, he comes across as a bit of a dick but the crowd should show more respect IMO.

I hope Smith turns up in this next game.

He has just pocketed £50k and will shoot up the rankings which will give him more opportunities. He should have won really but Wright is consistent on his scoring.
seen all through the tournament the guys who are having a good run but just don't have the experience/nous at that level to see it through. Missing multiple darts at doubles in key legs. There's no standout star this year, there's been opportunities to beat everyone but the experience has shone through.

Some match that was. Rydz will be back. It was a bit tight the crowd booing Wright and cheering when he missed shots, he comes across as a bit of a dick but the crowd should show more respect IMO.

I hope Smith turns up in this next game.
Just think Price will beat him mentally and he'll fall apart. Seems a bit soft Smith. Always the bridesmaid.

The booing makes me want Price to do well tbh.

I like both so only deciding thing would be Smith being the underdog so I guess he's my slight favourite.

Michael Smith must be one of the most naturally gifted players the game has seen. Shame he generally struggles so much under pressure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.