The Darts 20/21

I was starting to warm to Price until I heard his post-match interview after defeating Whitlock and his pre-match interview ahead of tonight’s game. He comes across as extremely arrogant and disrespectful.

MVG v Aspinall
Wright V Price

Wright played so well today but I think Price is red hot form at the moment so fancy him to win that one. MVG will have too much for Aspinall.

Price was brilliant and fully focused. I agree with you Durrant didn't play that bad at all but Price just battered him

I missed the first session of darts in the morning/afternoon, bit gutted about that

Price was brilliant and fully focused. I agree with you Durrant didn't play that bad at all but Price just battered him

I missed the first session of darts in the morning/afternoon, bit gutted about that

The Wright/Humphries game was top notch and very sporting too. Humphries will be a cracking player in a year or two as will Aspinall and Dobey. The young kids will be ruling the roost in the next couple of years and earning a fortune!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.