The Darts 20/21

Yep lost it man. He looks like he's packed on the pounds as well. He's always had the ability but mentally or maybe he just isn't good enough.

Watching the Dutch and Belgian go at it now

He still has some good days and won a few times at floor events this year but for me he hasn’t moved on. still mostly averaging 90-95 when the big boys have moved on to 95-100 most games and so many good new players coming through. His bipolar doesn’t help either. Has some real off days and a poor sportsman when he loses.

Yep lost it man. He looks like he's packed on the pounds as well. He's always had the ability but mentally or maybe he just isn't good enough.

Watching the Dutch and Belgian go at it now
Think he's bi polar or something. Always thought something odd about him.seems tohave an inferiority thing when playing the top players

He still has some good days and won a few times at floor events this year but for me he hasn’t moved on. still mostly averaging 90-95 when the big boys have moved on to 95-100 most games and so many good new players coming through. His bipolar doesn’t help either. Has some real off days and a poor sportsman when he loses.

I thought there was something about him. Shite thing to have that's for sure. His demeanor can go in a second

I thought there was something about him. Shite thing to have that's for sure. His demeanor can go in a second

yeah it doesn’t come across well. He has been top 10 in the world for over 10 years so clearly talented but if a game starts going against him, he can lose very quickly. Always worth a bet against him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.