the darts cross v taylor

Back in the day when I was a pub super league player I played Bristow in an exhibition match
He was a nice a fella as you could wish to meet, but once he got onto the stage he just loved winding the crowd up. It was all an act
I don't know what he's posted on twitter, perhaps he's lost his charm as the years have rolled on

Big Cliff Lazarenko was brilliant when I played him
I met Eric in the toilets with Keith Deller about 3/4 years ago, they were doing a promo at Wolverhampton races and we just all happened to be in the urinals at the same time.
Out of the two Deller came across a right twat wouldn't even speak while washing his hands, Bristow was happy as Larry.

It is a shame Taylor is such an embittered man. He had to go out of his way to make people dislike him unless he really is such a prickly character. If so then what a miserable sod he is.

glorified pub game, and Taylor is a convicted sex offender.

Rather watch paint dry.

Fair play to Cross last night mind you, from what he was winning this time last year to now.
Correct fat old pervert last night was a disgrace he should have left the stage and let cross have his moment, instead the cnunt took the limelight away from him horrible fucker of a man

Correct fat old pervert last night was a disgrace he should have left the stage and let cross have his moment, instead the cnunt took the limelight away from him horrible fucker of a man
Bang on the money. Cross is unlikely to win another World title, last night was his night. Instead, Taylor milked it for all it was worth. Aided and abetted by Sky of course.

Bang on the money. Cross is unlikely to win another World title, last night was his night. Instead, Taylor milked it for all it was worth. Aided and abetted by Sky of course.

Cross will win multiple World titles.
What he has achieved in his short time as a pro is quite remarkable and he will only get better.

What he has achieved in his short time as a pro is quite remarkable and he will only get better.
Yes; he might well. Or, he may turn out to be a one year wonder. Impossible to tell at the moment. Probably a bit hasty on my part to write him off too soon. I just get the feeling that MVG could go on to dominate in the next few years.

It’s insane when you think about it. Shows you how much natural talent he actually has, happy for the guy he seems like a nice lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.