The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City at full strength should be far too good for the rags.
However, do not underestimate the pro rag officials, they will be out to help the rags anyway they can. A few early bookings for us will take the edge off our game and any close offside decisions will go against us......Maybe a coming together a la Rooney will be over looked.....you can nearly hit the back of the net at OT and it won`t be given - ask Spurs...
Even so we should still win, they`ll be shitting themselves.

De Gea
Rafael Ferdiand Vidic Evra
Carrick Cleverley
Nani Rooney Kagawa
Van Persie

Is most likely, we're are gonna kill them, I don't trust Kun right now though, Dzeko for me

Hart
Zaba Komp Les Clic
Yaya Milner
nasri Silva
tevez
dzeko

---------------De Gea------------
Rafael - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra---
----------Cleverly - Carrick--------
------Kagawa - Shrek - Nani-------
-------------Van Persie------------

vs

---------------Hart---------------
Zaba - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy
-----------Yaya - Milner----------
-------Silva - Tevez - Nasri-------
--------------Aguero------------

These are the best line-ups possible in my opinion.
We beat them in 7 of those positions on recent form (Hart, Zaba, Vinnie, Yaya, Milner, Silva, Tevez).
Nasri will be fine if he's anything like the Newcastle game, if he's not then he needs to come of as early as possible, even if that means a first half change.
Milner's best position is Centre Mid, and his work rate in the middle will be fantastic to counter Shrek.
Dzeko the super-sub will hopefully work some magic if we need him to.
I wouldn't be opposed to Lescott over Nasty either. Nasty wasn't brilliant against them earlier in the season, and Lescott is more experienced and can definitely handle the extra pressure (not saying that Nasty can't).

Andouble said:
Start Barry and Garcia in the middle, let Yaya roam free, Silva, Tevez, Aguero attacking.

How do people still not realise that playing Barry and Garcia in the same midfield is a disaster every time. Both times we've tried it we've lost by two goals.

I fancy you lot to win this one if I'm honest. That being said, even though his side are 15pts clear, Fergie would love nothing more to make it 18pts and make absolute sure of the title against you.

------------ De Gea ----------
Rafael - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra
------- Carrick - Cleverley -----
- Valencia - Rooney - Kagawa* -
-----------van Persie ---------

vs

------------- Aguero ------------
----- Nasri -- Tevez -- Silva -----
---------- Barry - Yaya ----------
Clichy - Lescott - Kompany - Zaba
-------------- Hart --------------

Both teams able to put out their strongest sides here. *Welbeck possibly ahead of Kagawa. I'm certain Valencia will start, especially after Nani's atrocious performance against Chelsea. As for City, I think Lescott may get the nod of Nastasic due to the way United play and how they like to get wide and cross the ball.

Could well be a draw but I'm leaning to you lot.

United 1-2 City

Mancinii said:
De Gea
Carrick Cleverley
Nani Rooney Kagawa
Van Persie

Is most likely, we're are gonna kill them, I don't trust Kun right now though, Dzeko for me

Hart
Zaba Komp Les Clic
Yaya Milner
nasri Silva
tevez
dzeko

I didn't think Vidic was fit...

Churchill123 said:
Mancinii said:
De Gea
Carrick Cleverley
Nani Rooney Kagawa
Van Persie

Hart
Zaba Komp Les Clic
Yaya Milner
nasri Silva
tevez
dzeko

I didn't think Vidic was fit...

In that case, let's hope that Johnny Evans plays and puts in another Man of the Match performance like in the 6-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.