Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
sam-caddick said:
------------------Hart----------------
Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
------Garcia-----Yaya-----Barry----
Tevez-----------Agüero---------Silva

Milner for Garcia im im with you
exactly what i was going to say, not garcia and barry in the same midfield or we will get a lesson, defo milner in there.

Marvin said:
Viva Ronaldo, Viva Ronaldo 1-0 up, 2-1 down Viva Ronaldo

That will wind them up, as will chants of Wembley and the banner

I am there tomorrow but I will not be singing about Ronaldo, or anyone else other than CITY

I might ring Sky and ask them what the score will be tomorrow night so I can get my bet on.

kiam06 said:
I might ring Sky and ask them what the score will be tomorrow night so I can get my bet on.

just ask me , and save yourself the price of a phone call ...

Uniteds first home draw , 1-1

karen7 said:
I see they play stoke right before we play chelsea on sunday.If they beat us can they win the tiltle with a win at stoke thus taking the shine off us hopefully beating chelsea?Its as if some one has set it up to be that way on purpose
They would be 21 points ahead but we would have seven games in hand so they wouldn't officially become champions until their next game against Villa at home (assuming they get something from that game).

Len Rum said:
karen7 said:
I see they play stoke right before we play chelsea on sunday.If they beat us can they win the tiltle with a win at stoke thus taking the shine off us hopefully beating chelsea?Its as if some one has set it up to be that way on purpose
They would be 21 points ahead but we would have seven games in hand so they wouldn't officially become champions until their next game against Villa at home (assuming they get something from that game).

thanks,im glad they cant claim it officially minutes before we kick off at wembly

great going to the swamp not fearing them anymore ..... play best 11, play well, we win!!

we are due a good away performance after below par showings at soton n everton!!

im gonna go for 2-2 with goals from yaya and tevez

bout time we do em with a last min goal though!!

simply loathe them

celf said:
great going to the swamp not fearing them anymore ..... play best 11, play well, we win!!

we are due a good away performance after below par showings at soton n everton!!

im gonna go for 2-2 with goals from yaya and tevez

bout time we do em with a last min goal though!!

simply loathe them

Play best 11 play well we win I've seen us do this in games we have drew and lost this season so its "Play best 11 play well score our chances and we will stuff em". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.