The Derby at the Swamp Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is pissed already

sky interview just then with the red faced prick - im sure he is pissed. fukkin disgraceful. shitting himself after last year.

LoveCity said:
Niall Quinn apparently on MUTV right now bigging them up and talking about how they used to come from behind and beat City thanks to the Old Trafford atmosphere.

Seriously, what the fuck did we do to Niall Quinn?

n_mcfc said:
Fearful. Very fearful. I fucking hate derby days. Truly surprises me how much hatred I have for that lot when these fixtures come around every 5 months or so.
Same here mate!

As for the line-up I really hope Nasri is as up for it as he was in the Newcastle game. I'm glad Vinnie is back but sad Aguero is not in the starting 11. Good line-up, now let's show it on the pitch. Come on City!

I can't wait for Tevez to score the winner.
As for Nasri ,it is payback time to all the blues..he owes us one

i do like ESPN showing highlights of the 6-1 and our winning the title last year

Looking at their formation, if we show patience and play with some width there will be a lot of pressure on Young and Welbeck to track back. They have a lot moving forward if they can possess the ball, so ball retention and pinning those wingers back should be the plan of the day imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.