The Derby; New Video to put you in the mood

Fantastic Vid, can't wait for more.

Quick question: where do those of you who make all these videos download/rip the raw footage from? I'd love to go into movie-maker and start messing about with songs to accompany city footage, add some slow-mo, colour effects, etc. you know, do something with all of this nervous energy leading up to monday.. I think I could have a pretty good go of it but I want to know where to get the footage to start with.

It is a really good video, but I agree with what others have said, a possible song change could make it more emotive.

The clue is in the first post.... This is a gentle teaser and the next one will have more intense music.......thanks for the compliments though everyone.

TROUSERS said:
The clue is in the first post.... This is a gentle teaser and the next one will have more intense music.......thanks for the compliments though everyone.

Looking forward to it.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 pm --<br /><br />
TROUSERS said:

Looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.