The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

Next episode listed is 15th April 1230am and it's a repeat of the last one.

I think I read there were 7 in the series and maybe it was too good and they were going to put the rest on BBC 1??

I think I read there were 7 in the series and maybe it was too good and they were going to put the rest on BBC 1??

It’s definitely 5, says so on both BBC and Open University websites. I think what FantasyIreland said about ongoing trials is the most likely explanation. Add in court backlogs exacerbated by pandemic.

It’s definitely 5, says so on both BBC and Open University websites. I think what FantasyIreland said about ongoing trials is the most likely explanation. Add in court backlogs exacerbated by pandemic.

what page did he say that on mate?

I've heard because they have had such good viewing figures (pretty much everyone has been talking about it) they have taken it off air for a few weeks so it doesn't clash with other programmes currently running at the same time to maximize viewers.

I've heard because they have had such good viewing figures (pretty much everyone has been talking about it) they have taken it off air for a few weeks so it doesn't clash with other programmes currently running at the same time to maximize viewers.
I think they got it right for sure. I watched 24hrs in Police Custody yesterday and I can only call it a show stopper, very different from their normal fare, dramatic, grueling, very sinister and absolutely heartbreaking stuff. Having looked into the crying eyes of the victim's sister yesterday, I definitely don't feel up to another bunch of organised crims tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.