The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

Was looking forward to catching up with this programme this morning. Like another poster said after 24hrs in police custody this week am probably better not having criminal overdose. That poor Lithuanian on that show really got to me this week. Think my swinging brick has developed feelings.

Was looking forward to catching up with this programme this morning. Like another poster said after 24hrs in police custody this week am probably better not having criminal overdose. That poor Lithuanian on that show really got to me this week. Think my swinging brick has developed feelings.

Yes it was a heart wrenching case, how the poor sod managed to survive so long living like that is a mystery. I can't imagine the desperation he must have felt, being in a foreign country, no documentation, not speaking the language and terrified the scum who held him captive would find him.

It's shocking to think up to 100,00 people could be living in slavery in this country alone. For me the courts should lock the bastards up and throw away the key once they're convicted.

Yes it was a heart wrenching case, how the poor sod managed to survive so long living like that is a mystery. I can't imagine the desperation he must have felt, being in a foreign country, no documentation, not speaking the language and terrified the scum who held him captive would find him.

It's shocking to think up to 100,00 people could be living in slavery in this country alone. For me the courts should lock the bastards up and throw away the key once they're convicted.
Bang on..we're going bloody backwards

It is horrible what happend to him , but I can't see how he looked so well fed & clothed & clean without some support but still a sh*t way to live for years .Unfortuantly there are still thousounds in the UK who are victims of modern day slavery & millions around the world

I was thinking every day he was thinking they would get him. No way he slept soundly. Not talking to anyone either. That's just 2 I thought about. Yet he shaved washed his self etc. What a bloke n hope he gets all the rewards that life can give him. Welcome to our country you are protected as much as we can for him.

I was thinking every day he was thinking they would get him. No way he slept soundly. Not talking to anyone either. That's just 2 I thought about. Yet he shaved washed his self etc. What a bloke n hope he gets all the rewards that life can give him. Welcome to our country you are protected as much as we can for him.
Bit that got me was him living out of the rubbish bins. Didn't shoplift or anything, just used what he could find.

Also his sister, damn, I really would have liked to seen them together again but if he had to go into protective custody I guess it's not safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.