The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime

I was thinking every day he was thinking they would get him. No way he slept soundly. Not talking to anyone either. That's just 2 I thought about. Yet he shaved washed his self etc. What a bloke n hope he gets all the rewards that life can give him. Welcome to our country you are protected as much as we can for him.

Yes and he daren't seek out any of his own nationalities in the area as he would be worried they may be connected to his persecutors. It shows how many people can be living a life of fear and exploitation and nobody knows a thing.

I wonder if it’s been pulled as they are giving away secrets about how they track them down, I know they can track phones but first I’ve heard of them getting the info from the car.

I wonder if it’s been pulled as they are giving away secrets about how they track them down, I know they can track phones but first I’ve heard of them getting the info from the car.

Unlikely IMO. In these kinds of documentaries there is always a process of allowing/not allowing certain footage and it would have been reviewed by the relevant police and legal departments before being aired.

Unlikely IMO. In these kinds of documentaries there is always a process of allowing/not allowing certain footage and it would have been reviewed by the relevant police and legal departments before being aired.
Cases pending may have seen it pulled.... very strange after the hype as it’s clearly been well received

A lot of newer cars have hidden trackers in them now that I assume push/pull the same GPS/mast info that phones do.

Just watched ep2 of this, available on the iplayer for anyone interested.

From the BBC site:

When will The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime continue on BBC Two?​

The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime will return later in the year for a further three episodes
You can catch up on available episodes on BBC iplayer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.