the diamond shaped aircraft seen above britain and europe

stony

corky1970 said:
is it the new Arura ? or something similar.and if it is .fuck me the human race has come a long way in powered flight in a hundred years !!

ET and his mates must have helped. I'm sure Buzzer would be able to provide the relevant conspiracy theory.

Whatever our technology is today, add another 20 or 30 years on top and that's probably how advanced we really are! Technology is being drip fed to us. This secures future business for big blue chip companies I believe.

paphos-mcfc said:
Whatever our technology is today, add another 20 or 30 years on top and that's probably how advanced we really are! Technology is being drip fed to us. This secures future business for big blue chip companies I believe.

i have said this before...a few of the big arms corps drip feed new technology into games to beta test them in a virtual environments...they also invest some large sums into game development to help achieve this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.