The Did We Really Pay To Watch Them Play For City Thread

michael tarnat, maurizio gaudiono, mikhail kaviliashvilli, murtaz shelia, peepo tskadze, alfons gronendijk, kare ingebrigsten, michael vaughn, christian negoui .........i can go on for ages here

murtaz said:
michael tarnat, maurizio gaudiono, mikhail kaviliashvilli, murtaz shelia, peepo tskadze, alfons gronendijk, kare ingebrigsten, michael vaughn, christian negoui .........i can go on for ages here

why dont you

liamctid said:
Colin_Bell said:
Harsh - Very Harsh !!!

Hope all is well

Bradley WRIGHT-Phillips ;-)

You too mate! You braving the £47 for Spurs this year?

Not sure as yet mate and at that price, topped with a week before Xmas and most likely 2-1 to Spurs as it's been for the last 30 fixtures there !!!

So thats a yes and will be in touch mate ;-)

Paul Beesley

liamctid said:
murtaz said:

Gaudino was quality!
.......ok maybe i scratch that one and put in lee badbuy, mathias vuoso, steffan karl, jason van blerk etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.