The Did We Really Pay To Watch Them Play For City Thread

Paul Beesley, Nicky Summerbee, Simon Tracey, Michael Frontzeck, Mike Stowell, Craig Russell, Neil Heaney

Robinho: For the weekly cost versus the benefit achieved ..he must be very high on this list. Ok he did not choose the transfer fee but we can value the output against that and his weekly "salary". Wonder how much he gets paid by City while "injured" (net of any compensation aganst Brazil FA.).he clearly doesnt want to stay ..if you believe otherwise, then I encourage you to get your head out of the sand....He will go if City get a respectable offer soon . Hughes has no time for him..he didnt sign him. Given that the pound has collapsed against the (barcelona) euro and 50% income tax rate is coming in to play next April 6th 2010..then he is off with any chance ..he thinks Hughes is second rate ..cannot understand big -international players (correct) but coming from Blackburn ..you are not in that mould...rather you are in the Eastern European /Latin second stream hard /grafter type and you don't lose type of team rather then pretty boy footbal with pointless flicks against the likes of Hull to entertain the Match of the Day crowd but you are "missing in action" against Arsenal and Chelsea (away).......Not fun for a sun loving playboy....whose potential is great but whose personality is potentially fl**ed...If i were you I wouldnt by any City shirts with Robinho's name on whether he stays or not.

Bad Kompany said:
To name but a few in my torrid years of watching the Blues:

Antoine Sibierski
Danny Mills
Rae Ingram
Daniel Allsopp
Leon Mike
Jim Whitley
STEVE MCMANAMAN (SHIT AND LAZY SCOUSE FUCK)

Not having these in, both big big Blues and came through the ranks.
Confidence was destroyed by upheaval at the club.
If given the opportunity would have sweat blood.
Neither were big time charlies and both great down to earth lads.

Blue Dove said:
Bad Kompany said:

Antoine Sibierski
Danny Mills
Rae Ingram
Daniel Allsopp
Leon Mike
Jim Whitley

Neither were big time charlies and both [b]great down to earth lads.[/[/b]quote]

Are you on drugs both great down to earth lads - isn't Jim Whitley in prison for robbery. he would of sweat blood for the team but that doesn't mean to say that he wasn't shite

nevilletogoater-in said:

Neither were big time charlies and both [b]great down to earth lads.[/[/b]quote]

Are you on drugs both great down to earth lads - isn't Jim Whitley in prison for robbery. he would of sweat blood for the team but that doesn't mean to say that he wasn't shite

Mate, if this is your description of Jim Whitley you have never met him or anyone who has!
Re the Robbery, he was a kid in Moss Side who got in with the wrong crowd FFS!
He paid for that, did his time and City believed in him enough to still give him a contract.
He was not shite, he was not allowed to progress.
When they were there, as young up and coming we went through several managers and at one point had 56 pros at the club keeping these kids away from progressing.
Get your facts right!

lol we really have had some shockers in the past. truly terrible players. vonk and kernaghan were two of the worst defenders i have ever seen.

Blue Dove said:
Bad Kompany said:

Antoine Sibierski
Danny Mills
Rae Ingram
Daniel Allsopp
Leon Mike
Jim Whitley

Neither were big time charlies and both great down to earth lads.

Sorry, didn't realise you decided who goes on the list. I take them both back. Dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.